Saturday 10 November 2012

Facebook!!!!

G'day everyone, I just want to thank everyone who has taken the trouble and time to comment on my Facebook page and on the blog. I really am very grateful to you all. I must apologise to you for not replying to anyone. This is because the clowns at Facebook have shut my account down, and have done so for some time so I am unable to log on, receive, read or reply to any of your missives. To say that I am annoyed would be an understatement. The reason given is that there may be a security breach because I am trying to log on from different countries. Well there's a surprise; had they considered clicking on the blog link I think it may have been apparent that I was indeed visiting different countries and that if they had further concerns, perhaps an email to me asking for an explanation may have been a prudent way forward. But no, we are just computer numbers where if something out of the ordinary happens, then its lock down. Don't get me wrong, I applaud security, but lets have a bit of common sense to go with it, something in which Facebook are clearly deficient.So my apologies again; the intention to use Facebook as a social network site was to promote the aims of this challenge and help raise money for 'Children with Cancer UK' or, simply for those who were interested in reading about the journey. I hope that you will understand my inability to respond, and please continue to comment in whatever form you wish; hopefully on my return to the UK, I will be able to read your comments. Thank you once again for taking the time and trouble to find the site and I hope you enjoy the blogs in the future. Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment